Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Favorite Things

I wanted to share two of my most favorite products with you. Some years back, I had a good friend who worked for Kiehl's and let me sample almost all of the products. Some were not so fabulous but there were plenty that were.
 
They have a "special" mens line (I think they just put it in blue packaging so guys will buy it) and I tried some of it just to see if the "mens" facial scrub was better than the "womens".  As it turns out, the manly scrub is WAY better.  Exfoliating your skin is the key to having healthy looking skin (and so is not smoking, drinking lots of water, getting 7+ hours of sleep...). You can pick it up at the Kiehl's store, Nordstrom or Saks.  Oh- and it has a great price point (17$ for a 3.4oz tube) for such a quality product. (Rub the scrub on your face for one minute while in the shower).

The second product, which happens to pair well with the first, is the "mens" moisturizer. This is the BEST moisturizer in town. Put it on after you get out of the shower and enjoy. It smells great and you can even get it with SPH. It lasts foever, as long as you use it properly and also has a great price point for the quality (25$ for a 2.5oz tube). Get it at Nordstrom too!

For the holidays, I know that Nordstom offers some great Kiehl's gift bags with both of the products above. I have more favorite products to share, but these are a must have for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment