Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Reasonable Christmas List

Christmas is this week. In a few days actually. I have been so busy shopping with clients and getting gifts for other people's families that I haven't had time to think about what I would love for Christmas. So..Here are a few things that would be great to have on Saturday:

1. Coffee table books. Fashion or home decor related. I only have the Olson twins book called Influence which I love!


2. I know I did a perfume post early on but this one would also be welcomed. Narciso Rodriguez. Black bottle.


3. Some sort of vintage leather bag. Yes please.


4. Trish McEvoy brush set. It is only 225$!


5. And of course, the Hermes Cape Cod double strap watch.


I really don't think I am asking too much here folks....Maybe take out the perfume then....I would love to know what is at the top of you Christmas Wish List!!

No comments:

Post a Comment