Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oh sweet spring!

(pic taken from www.harpersbazaar.com)

I just love spring. I know it is not officially here but signs of it are definitely in the air. Little cut off shorts can be seen in the malls and floral prints dressed and generously weaved in and out of the pages of our favorite fashion magazines. 
The thing I love most about spring is the newness. It is as if God is giving us all another chance to get in shape and drink more water and wear more fabulous outfits. (I doubt that is what he was really thinking)

So with a new season come a new look and new ideas. I would love you, the reader, to have a say into what you want to see on this blog. I have some ideas but would LOVE your input. 
Are you tired of seeing what the little one or myself wore? 
Do you want more how to's?
 Just leave a quick comment and 
Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment