Saturday, November 27, 2010

Before pics and Give-a-way!!

I purchased each of these skirts for a crazy, stupid, ridiculous amount while in Kansas City. My mom and I worked on them this week to make them a bit shorter. I bought a total of 11 different vintage skirts!! Almost all of them are wool and have a lining. The most I paid for one was 5$. Yes. That is right. Most of the skirts were 2$. They are well made and fabulous. 

and here is my favorite one:


This is the before. I will post some after pictures this week so stay tuned. Oh! I almost forgot. Why did you not click the follow button? I know who views my page :) Just to be nice I will do a little give-a-way. Everyone who follows between now and Dec 1st will be put in a drawing to receive one of my favorite products! Thanks (Oh...and for those who are already following...don't unfollow. I know who you are :)


No comments:

Post a Comment