Monday, November 29, 2010

Moroccan Oil


Ever wonder why you can never get your hair to look the same as it does after you leave the salon. I bet that if you used the same high end products that your stylist uses, and technique,  you would achieve a similar result. I have lots of recommendations for flat irons, blow dryers, and hair care products but in this post I want to focus on hair care.  If you were to ask me what my absolute favorite hair product is, I would, without a doubt, tell you Moroccan Oil.  My dear friend and hairstylist Jean Jekal, from Erwin Gomez Salon in Georgetown ErwinGomezSalon.com, was the first person to introduce this product to my head. It leaves your hair healthy and shiny without looking greasy, cuts your blow drying time in half, is filled with Vitamin E, F and A, and smells AMAZING! It costs about 49.5$ and you can get it at most high end salons. You will be so glad you invested in this wonderful product. Have a happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment