Friday, January 7, 2011

Client #48 Before/After

This client of mine just loves her denim shirts. I think we threw away about 3 of them and I made her swear she would only wear one of the horrible ones for gardening purposes only (Yes, I bring out the Holy Bible and make my clients swear on it). I wanted to show you how to make your waist look tiny with just a little trick. If you already have a defined waist (I do not) then this trick just emphasizes that hour glass figure that is so attractive. If you are like myself and are waistless, then it does a great job of tricking the eye.

Before:
This is client wearing her belt and shirt like she normally would. Not the most flattering of options. 

After:
Let's untuck that shirt and raise a wider belt to the smallest part of her waist. Throw on a brown cardigan and not only do you look taller, you just increased your leg line by about 6 inches, but you have an easy weight loss! 


Enjoy the last few weeks of my website because it too is getting a serious makeover!

No comments:

Post a Comment