Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What I found in a closet..

I was so fortunate to get to transform my last clients wardrobe. I just wanted to show you a few of the 'wonderful' pieces that I found in this persons closet:

Exhibit A:
 Not 1 but 2 cut off linen tops..


Exhibit B:
I don't even know what caption to leave for this...

I would love to hear some feedback as to whether you think this client is male/female, age, job, lifestyle, etc....

We had a ton of fun going through the closet..at least I did :) We got rid of 7 huge bags of trash clothing, about 80 wire hangers and of course the pieces seen above...wait..I let the pants stay for 'costume purposes' only! We had a great time shopping and got a TON of new stuff. More pics to follow!

For more info on how I change lives one closet at a time:









2 comments:

  1. Guessing those shirts belonged to a mid-forties, blue-collar (auto worker type) white guy with a beer belly and maybe a mullet and a gold chain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i vote it's a 37 yr old white woman who is either a teacher or an lawyer.

    ReplyDelete